Spring! Ah, here comes the king of all seasons. I know you’re very much aware of why I am saying this. Being located north of the equator, India experiences all kinds of seasons throughout the year. India has a moderate climate. “Moderate” implies that it has no extremities. But there is a slight variation in the weather all the time. So, with changing weather, we as comfort-conscious humans require ethnic outfits according to them.
So, can you guess why I denoted spring as the king of all seasons?
It’s because this season cares for our comfort. Neither we need to worry about putting on puffy and heavy sweaters like in winter, nor do need we to get rid of formal dresses and jeans like in summer.
Neither the sun plays hide and seek with us nor it acts like an uninvited guest. Everything is so balanced in this season, so beautiful it is!
Let’s Explore some of the Outfits and Fashion for This Amazing Season.
When it comes to the “wear whatever you want/desire for” vibe, who doesn’t want to flaunt his/her dressing style? So, moving forward in that, prints are the most desirable and comfortable fashion. I can enlist a few of them.
- Floral prints: The most suitable and evergreen print is this? We feel so connected to nature. And the thing that makes it special is being colorful. No matter what color is used to print the florals, it will just enhance the beauty of the top as flowers can be seen in infinite colors in nature. So, there is no restriction for color choice in this.
- Polka dots: Like floral, even they’re evergreen since the 80’s and 90’s fashion era. Whether it is top or hair accessories, polka dot print is ruling them in a fine manner. So, girls! Time to raid your grandma’s closet to have a good reuse of the clothes she owns and look lovely as always.
- Pinstripes: This is another of its kind. When it comes to pinstripes, all shapes, sizes, and colors are welcome. It would feel so amazing when you roam around in a park with your dog, wearing a pinstripe top with a hot pair of shorts!
- Tropical prints: From palm prints to hibiscus floral, you can enjoy being on an island any time, any day with your loved ones. Just lit up a bonfire and have a musical gathering in these freshly printed pretty design dresses.
- Gingham prints: This isn’t the first spring we’re hanging upon this print, neither it would be the last. So, ladies! What are you waiting for? Don’t just let this beautiful aura of spring pass by like this. Go grab a few of the Ginghams.